Catholic Radio Portal (Sort of)

• Thread starter Thread starter JoaoMachado
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JoaoMachado

Christ is Risen!

Hey everyone, I put a site together about Catholic radio. If anyone has any links I should know about any Catholic Radio networks world wide, let me know…

May the Love and Peace of Christ be with you…

Joao

40.png
Marie:
Very nice Joao. 👍
Thanks Marie, I just threw it together one day…🙂

Think maybe there will be a little extra for me at Christmas time?

40.png
JoaoMachado:
Thanks Marie, I just threw it together one day…🙂

Think maybe there will be a little extra for me at Christmas time?
Certainly! Maybe Karl and Staff can give you some good additions.
Maybe before Christmas even. 😉 I love the fact you have so many languages listed too. Good job! 👍

What a terrific resource! Thanks! My favorites are already listed (Ave Maria and Relevant Radio).

'thann

40.png
thann:
What a terrific resource! Thanks! My favorites are already listed (Ave Maria and Relevant Radio).

'thann
Don’t forget to pass it on…

Joao

Thanks very much for posting this site and getting it together, Joao! 👍

We do not have access to Catholic Radio or Television in our area; but I started listening to WEWN on short-wave radio back in very late 1992. We finally were able to get the Dish Network in 1996, and early this year purchased a Sirius Satellite Radio. I really love Sirius because the signal is perfectly clear all the time, and you can switch easily between your home and car!

A real nice arrangement! I’m listening to SHR radio right now in fact! 👍

Glad to put some usless talents to good use! Don’t forget to pass it on…

Joao

ElaineMomNC

You can get EWTN (radio and tv)through the internet as well. That is what I have done, since I do not purchase cable or satelitte tv, (I do not like what is being shown on tv these days).

God with God! 👍

Thanks for this effort. I live in the (Baptist) Bible Belt and find it challenging to find good Catholic programming. This will help!

40.png
JoaoMachado:
Christ is Risen!

Hey everyone, I put a site together about Catholic radio. If anyone has any links I should know about any Catholic Radio networks world wide, let me know…

Joao
Hey Joao,

I guess “late” is better than “never.” 😛 I suppose if I spent a little more time here in the forums I would see news like this sooner. But, thanks for going to the effort to put this site together. I haven’t had a lot of time to look it over yet, but will do so in the future. Keep up the great work 👍 and God bless!

Jerry

Jerry Usher:
Hey Joao,

I guess “late” is better than “never.” 😛 I suppose if I spent a little more time here in the forums I would see news like this sooner. But, thanks for going to the effort to put this site together. I haven’t had a lot of time to look it over yet, but will do so in the future. Keep up the great work 👍 and God bless!

Jerry
Thanks Jerry, there will be a little extra for you at Christmas time.;).
Code:
Again, I ask anyone one to please contact me if they find or know of any radio stations that stream, especially if they have their own programing.
I am going to be a new pappa today or tomorrow for sure, so I will not be online for a while. Someone keep bumping this up so people will see it. That means you, Jerry!

P.S. I do not take donations, so don’t even bother asking, give them to your local radio station!

God Bless, Joao

There is KGBC which is a Catholic Radio Station in Houston, Texas and is located at 1540 AM. Their website is maxkolberadio.com

This station has great programming, but is struggling financially. That is surprising since Houston has a large Catholic population.

40.png
JoaoMachado:
Thanks Jerry, there will be a little extra for you at Christmas time.;).
Code:
Again, I ask anyone one to please contact me if they find or know of any radio stations that stream, especially if they have their own programing.
I am going to be a new pappa today or tomorrow for sure, so I will not be online for a while. Someone keep bumping this up so people will see it. That means you, Jerry!

P.S. I do not take donations, so don’t even bother asking, give them to your local radio station!

God Bless, Joao
Great Site, Joao. I’ve been looking for something like this.

(I am guessing that the little extra you’re going to give to Jerry is extra work, right?)

Oh, and congratulations on the new addition. :clapping:

John

40.png
JoaoMachado:
Christ is Risen!

Joao
Um… if you’d like Web pages for 100% Catholic radio stations, I recommend:

KBVM
88.3 FM
Portland, Oregon

www.kbvm.com

It’s Catholic! It’s Radio! It’s Mary’s!

This station is 100% owned and operated by lay people.

Um… Jerry… didn’t you work there once?

😃

I don’t know any good stations, but I am in a Catholic band called Seven Sorrows and we would love for you to play us. You can listen to us free on our website www.sevensorrows.com

Seven Sorrows:
I don’t know any good stations, but I am in a Catholic band called Seven Sorrows and we would love for you to play us. You can listen to us free on our website www.sevensorrows.com
I know an Internet Radio station that would probably play your music:
www.sacredheartradio.net.

I know the man who runs the station, and he doesn’t live too far from me!
Gary is a wonderful, spirit filled guy, who appreciates GOOD Catholic music, contemporary and traditional.

Check out the site!
Go with God!
Edwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back