Catholic versus catholic

  • Thread starter Thread starter Truthstalker
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there is only one bride. I just have a different belief about it than you. I believe the bride includes every saved person regardless of how they’re dispersed around the world and what bodies of believers they attend. And Jesus knows exactly who is HIs and who isn’t.
PURE rubbish. Thats like saying a polygamist’s wife can be okay with the fact that she knows her husband favors her and all 10 are really one Bride. Nope. Jesus was not that kind of guy.
 
PURE rubbish. Thats like saying a polygamist’s wife can be okay with the fact that she knows her husband favors her and all 10 are really one Bride. Nope. Jesus was not that kind of guy.
Phooey. False analogy.
There is only one bride.
This is not rubbish!
I just have a different belief about it than you.
True! She’s not Catholic. Not rubbish to admit the truth.
I believe the bride includes every saved person regardless of how they’re dispersed around the world and what bodies of believers they attend.
Not rubbish. The Catholic Church agrees that you can be Protestant and still go to heaven.
And Jesus knows exactly who is HIs and who isn’t.
Not rubbish. I’ll dig up the Scriptures if you’d like.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top