J
jjsmity
Guest
Hi all, sadly I am very disappointed to see so many threads on big bang and evolution, so many Catholics who seem to accept them both. Much of my family is catholic none that I know of accept evolution and millions of years, my grandfather was a biology professor at a catholic collage and was fully a creationist and taught creation. Here is a creation and catholic site that teaches and defends the traditional catholic understanding of creation.
kolbecenter.org/
about my self
To me I was a atheist because of evolution and rejected the bible and creation thinking evolution was true. I was raised catholic but left when I was not given answers. It was not until my early 20’s when I was challenged by my father a former agnostic convert to protestant than messianic Jew] to investigate creation and evolution and big bang/millions of years. He gave me debates/books/dvd on the subject and I spent the better part of 10 years studying creation vs evolution. Hours of seminars,debates,science journals,magazines,articles,dvd’s,books from both sides and seeing the responses in debates and videos to the supposed truths of evolution, the evidence against evolution and for creation, finding out there are thousands of scientist who reject evolution and accept biblical creation and seeing the truth of creation I became a christian and asked Jesus to forgive my sin, I repented and asked Jesus to come into my heart and be my lord and savior. My heart felt like it was on fire and melted but in a good way] my life changed forever.
creation sources reason for thread.
So I wanted to make thread to give some resources and also answer questions as well. I do not have much time to do so but will when I can. This is for any christian who wishes to know more and learn about defending the traditional catholic teaching on creation.
resources
Admitted these are from protestant sources but are creation bible based. But you can find debates,books,dvd’s on all subjects like the age of the earth, supposed proofs of evolution, evidence for noahs flood etc etc. These sites are all run and done by P.H.D scientist and are for laymen to technical scientist all peer reviewed.
Creation ministries international
creation.com/
quick article answers to common questions
creation.com/qa
store
usstore.creation.com/catalog/
Creation magazine
creation.com/creation-magazine
technical journal
creation.com/journal-of-creation
institute for creation research
icr.org/
store
store.icr.org/
acts and facts magazine
icr.org/aaf/
answers in Genesis
answersingenesis.org/
store
answersingenesis.org/store/
quick answers articles
answersingenesis.org/answers/
answers magazine
answersingenesis.org/answers/magazine/
free online technical journal answers research journal
answersingenesis.org/answers/research-journal/
Free online seminar creation science evangelism
lies in textbooks and age of earth very good also free debates
creationtoday.org/category/creation-seminars/
creation research society
Technical
creationresearch.org/
store
crsbooks.org/index.php/media/dvds.html
journal
creationresearch.org/index.php/extensions/crs-quarterly
kolbecenter.org/
about my self
To me I was a atheist because of evolution and rejected the bible and creation thinking evolution was true. I was raised catholic but left when I was not given answers. It was not until my early 20’s when I was challenged by my father a former agnostic convert to protestant than messianic Jew] to investigate creation and evolution and big bang/millions of years. He gave me debates/books/dvd on the subject and I spent the better part of 10 years studying creation vs evolution. Hours of seminars,debates,science journals,magazines,articles,dvd’s,books from both sides and seeing the responses in debates and videos to the supposed truths of evolution, the evidence against evolution and for creation, finding out there are thousands of scientist who reject evolution and accept biblical creation and seeing the truth of creation I became a christian and asked Jesus to forgive my sin, I repented and asked Jesus to come into my heart and be my lord and savior. My heart felt like it was on fire and melted but in a good way] my life changed forever.
creation sources reason for thread.
So I wanted to make thread to give some resources and also answer questions as well. I do not have much time to do so but will when I can. This is for any christian who wishes to know more and learn about defending the traditional catholic teaching on creation.
resources
Admitted these are from protestant sources but are creation bible based. But you can find debates,books,dvd’s on all subjects like the age of the earth, supposed proofs of evolution, evidence for noahs flood etc etc. These sites are all run and done by P.H.D scientist and are for laymen to technical scientist all peer reviewed.
Creation ministries international
creation.com/
quick article answers to common questions
creation.com/qa
store
usstore.creation.com/catalog/
Creation magazine
creation.com/creation-magazine
technical journal
creation.com/journal-of-creation
institute for creation research
icr.org/
store
store.icr.org/
acts and facts magazine
icr.org/aaf/
answers in Genesis
answersingenesis.org/
store
answersingenesis.org/store/
quick answers articles
answersingenesis.org/answers/
answers magazine
answersingenesis.org/answers/magazine/
free online technical journal answers research journal
answersingenesis.org/answers/research-journal/
Free online seminar creation science evangelism
lies in textbooks and age of earth very good also free debates
creationtoday.org/category/creation-seminars/
creation research society
Technical
creationresearch.org/
store
crsbooks.org/index.php/media/dvds.html
journal
creationresearch.org/index.php/extensions/crs-quarterly