D
Dani_Girl0517
Guest
Okay, I’m not usually one to rant, but upon searching for a Catholic Women’s group I might join, Google kicked up “Catholicsforchoice.org”
I was so disgusted! I know we aren’t supposed to judge, so please let’s pray for them. Also, please censor this from your computer if you have young Catholics in the house. I still consider myself a young woman, but I am strong in my faith kind of in spite of my parents. Had I seen a site like this even 3 or 4 years ago I may not be as firm in my faith as I am.
I don’t want to say anything else at this point on what I thought of the site, I just thought people should know about it. Satan comes in many forms and we must be able to protect ourselves.
God bless.
I was so disgusted! I know we aren’t supposed to judge, so please let’s pray for them. Also, please censor this from your computer if you have young Catholics in the house. I still consider myself a young woman, but I am strong in my faith kind of in spite of my parents. Had I seen a site like this even 3 or 4 years ago I may not be as firm in my faith as I am.
I don’t want to say anything else at this point on what I thought of the site, I just thought people should know about it. Satan comes in many forms and we must be able to protect ourselves.
God bless.