S
Sneaux
Guest
First, I want to apologize if this isn’t the right place to post this, but I wanted to know the opinions of other Catholics on modern miracles such as the Eucharistic Miracle of Buenos Aires and the weeping and bleeding statue in Bolivia. I don’t know if I can call them exactly miracles, because I don’t think the Church recognizes them as official miracles(??)
I hadn’t heard about either one until last night, I saw someone mention Buenos Aires on here, and I did a search and read the story. They said the heart belongs to the same person as the Eucharistic Miracle in Lanciano, saying that it was a Middle Eastern man with AB+ blood. When I did some more digging, I learned there were a lot of skeptics, saying it was a hoax, and there were “debunks” I didn’t watch or read any debunks though. At first I completely believed it, then the skeptics, made me get a little skeptical. How accurate and trustworthy are these miracles?
Then I watched a video, I’ll give the link, called “Science Tests Faith” talking about the Weeping and Bleeding statue in Bolivia…
youtube.com/watch?v=vz9L2EYjjsc
I hadn’t heard about either one until last night, I saw someone mention Buenos Aires on here, and I did a search and read the story. They said the heart belongs to the same person as the Eucharistic Miracle in Lanciano, saying that it was a Middle Eastern man with AB+ blood. When I did some more digging, I learned there were a lot of skeptics, saying it was a hoax, and there were “debunks” I didn’t watch or read any debunks though. At first I completely believed it, then the skeptics, made me get a little skeptical. How accurate and trustworthy are these miracles?
Then I watched a video, I’ll give the link, called “Science Tests Faith” talking about the Weeping and Bleeding statue in Bolivia…
youtube.com/watch?v=vz9L2EYjjsc