Celebrities & Chastity

  • Thread starter Thread starter tkdnick
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tkdnick

Guest
I am looking for some celebrities who have committed their lives to chastity that I can share with my high school youth group. Particularly looking for male celebrities. Anyone got any ideas?
 
AC Green, a former basketball player. There is that guy from the movie Bella (sorry…I don’t know a name) Jim Caviezel? Patrick Warburton?
 
AC Green, a former basketball player. There is that guy from the movie Bella (sorry…I don’t know a name) Jim Caviezel? Patrick Warburton?
Patrick Warburton you say?

Many different people have called me Puddy because apparently I resemble him and share some of his characters’ mannerisms, particularly, well… Puddy.
 
I think – but cannot confirm – David Robinson, the former all-star center for the San Antonio Spurs basketball team.
 
Singer Matt Maher even has a Youtube clip where he challenges everyone to live out the Church’s call to chastity.
 
Sweet! I’ve got some good ideas of examples for our teens.

Thanks everyone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top