M
matilda116
Guest
I am the proud mother of two boys, 5 and 4 years old. We went through Advent beautifully and Christmas all the way up to Epifany celibrating Christ! So now I am getting ready to teach and walk through Lent with them again and I have simple plans for them to prepare their hearts for Easter.
Here is my stumbling block. How do you celibrate 50 days of Easter?
During Advent we have our wreath, Christmas and Epifany a tree and nativity. Easter… a basket??? I really don’t have space in my home and in stroage for another fake tree to fill with colored eggs. So how do you decorate your home and celibrate 50 days? (My DH can’t stand pastels and nether can I.)
I have happy memories of Easter when I was growing up, but the joyful season never stuck in our minds or our heart for long. We celibrated for one day and ate candy and hard boiled eggs for the rest of the week and then it was over as though Easter never came.
I would really like to get this nailed down before Lent so I can focus on the resurection.
Any help would be great!!! Thanks so much!!!
Here is my stumbling block. How do you celibrate 50 days of Easter?
During Advent we have our wreath, Christmas and Epifany a tree and nativity. Easter… a basket??? I really don’t have space in my home and in stroage for another fake tree to fill with colored eggs. So how do you decorate your home and celibrate 50 days? (My DH can’t stand pastels and nether can I.)
I have happy memories of Easter when I was growing up, but the joyful season never stuck in our minds or our heart for long. We celibrated for one day and ate candy and hard boiled eggs for the rest of the week and then it was over as though Easter never came.
I would really like to get this nailed down before Lent so I can focus on the resurection.
Any help would be great!!! Thanks so much!!!