E
edwest
Guest
??? You do!?
Yep!It’s also not nearly as clear when you’ve been repeatedly harassed and told you’re asking for it even if you’re wearing a long skirt and a blouse up to your neck.
Honestly, as far as class, I’m mostly thinking that the outfits tended to the “classy lady” who wasn’t getting her hands dirty. They might be pretty outfits, but sometimes you just want clothes that keep you covered with no fuss. I’ve worked my share of physical jobs and I know no one considers cargo pants and an oversized polo classy - but they did what I needed well enough.Class does come into it but it depends. Some women want a lot of material things. Others know what a budget means and are willing to have things they can afford. A little more would be nice but not absolutely necessary. The same for the guy.
People will fetishize everything. Non-Catholic school uniforms get fetishized too. As do nurse’s uniforms and just about every other uniform out there.At this point I think everyone knows there’s quite a thriving “catholic school girl” fetish market. I’m kind of surprised they haven’t changed up the uniforms.
It’s not necessarily pedophilia. Sexual response can get baked in early. A middle aged guy who likes the plaid skirt and white blouse look might respond that way because that’s how the girls looked when he was coming on line sexually/hitting puberty. Some unconscious part of his mind now associates that outfit with arousal.Why should schools change the uniform just because there are sicko pedophiles in the world?
thriving “catholic school girl” fetish market