Chaplet of The Divine Mercy for Gene

• Thread starter Thread starter Honoria20
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on Gene and on the whole world.

Third Decade
9. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on Gene and on the whole world.

Third Decade
10. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on Gene and on the whole world.

Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity, of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins, and those of the whole world.

Fourth Decade
  1. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on Gene and on the whole world.

Fourth Decade
2. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on Gene and on the whole world.

Fourth Decade

Fourth Decade

Fourth Decade

Fourth Decade

Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity, of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins, and those of the whole world.

Fifth decade

1.For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on Gene and on the whole world.

The doctors told us this morning there is no more they can do. The cat scans from his fall yesterday, revealed the cancer has spread to his brain in two spots. Growing fast. Most likely the Melanoma has fired its final shots.

I anointed my love this evening, we prayed together and he is being kept as comfortable as possible. Our beloved Lord should arrive to receive him home in the next 24/72 hours.

Through it all, I reflect on Gods great mercy and love. 44 years of battling the Malignant Enemy will soon be over. God’s Will be done. I praise Him for the miracle of 41 years of marriage to my Gene and the gift of three beautiful children. Three wonderful children, Gene should not have lived to have cherished and nurtured and watched them grow to be the fine young adults they are but for Gods grace so many times through all these years of Cancer. Gods Amazing Grace shall not die with our beloved…for God shall one day wipe away all of our tears.

“Jesus I Trust in You.”

Fifth decade

2.For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on Gene and on the whole world.

Thank you Jesus for the faith of Marie and her husband Gene. Thank you that we have each other to journey with as we look with great hope to be live eternally with You. Holy Mary, mother of God, be with Marie and Gene and cloak them with your mantle of love. Be with them as Gene falls asleep into his new life. For this I ask in the name of Christ…

**Fifth decade

**3.For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on Gene and on the whole world.

Fifth Decade
#4.
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on Gene and on the whole world.

Fifth Decade

#5.
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on Gene and on the whole world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back