Chaplet of The Divine Mercy for Gene

• Thread starter Thread starter Honoria20
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second Decade:

4.) For the sake of His sorrowful Passion have mercy on Gene’s Soul and on the whole world.

Second Decade:
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion have mercy on Gene’s Soul and on the whole world.

Second Decade:
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion have mercy on Gene’s Soul and on the whole world.

Second Decade:

Second Decade:

Second Decade:

Second Decade:

Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity, of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins, and those of the whole world.

Third Decade:

Third Decade:

Third Decade:

Third Decade:

Third Decade:
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion have mercy on Gene’s Soul, and his family and on the whole world.

For my children. Right now all of my children are sick with Bronchitus, sinus infections and the flu. I am trying to man the whole arrangements by myself as they are VERY sick, so I sent them home to bed. I am praying I don’t get it and they get well fast. Tomorrow night is the Visitation and Saturday the Funeral. It’s cold and snowing and I am stressing for my poor kids.

For maggieodae’s childrens’ health and that they may be sustained by the healing of Jesus’ Precious Blood…

And may maggieodae remain confident in trusting her Lord, our Lord, Jesus Christ…

Third Decade:

**6. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion have mercy on Gene’s Soul and on the whole world.

For maggieodae’s childrens’ health and that they may be sustained by the healing of Jesus’ Precious Blood…

And may maggieodae remain confident in trusting her Lord, our Lord, Jesus Christ…

Third Decade:

**7. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion have mercy on Gene’s Soul and on the whole world.

Third Decade:

**8. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion have mercy on Gene’s Soul and on the whole world.

Third Decade:

**9. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion have mercy on Gene’s Soul and on the whole world.

Third Decade:

**10. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion have mercy on Gene’s Soul and on the whole world.

Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood,Soul and Divinity, of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins, and those of the whole world.

Fourth Decade:

**1. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion have mercy on Gene’s Soul and on the whole world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back