Chastity Buddies? Accountability Group?

  • Thread starter Thread starter unworthy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

unworthy

Guest
Dear all,
recently I have been struggling in terms of my chastity. I have not struggled like this so much until recently when I got into a relationship. My boyfriend and I have agreed to do certain things to be chaste in our relationship. Unfortunately I have fallen a few times and frankly need somebody to whom I can speak and who can keep me accountable. We have not had sexual relations but chastity is much more than that. I am looking for a married person or single person to be my chastity accountability person. Someone with whom I can remain anonymous but report to every night on Catholic answers if possible and send messages to about my progress. This person need not reply to me at exactly when I send a message but when possible to respond. It will simply involve me telling you about how I am keeping up with my chastity and you possibly helping me, advising me as you see fit. Just knowing that I have to relate to someone about my chastity will I think give me increased support to follow a chaste lifestyle. Please let me know if you can be my chastity accountability buddy. I suppose this is an odd request? I would really appreciate the help. God bless you.
 
Dear all,
recently I have been struggling in terms of my chastity. I have not struggled like this so much until recently when I got into a relationship. My boyfriend and I have agreed to do certain things to be chaste in our relationship. Unfortunately I have fallen a few times and frankly need somebody to whom I can speak and who can keep me accountable. We have not had sexual relations but chastity is much more than that. I am looking for a married person or single person to be my chastity accountability person. Someone with whom I can remain anonymous but report to every night on Catholic answers if possible and send messages to about my progress. This person need not reply to me at exactly when I send a message but when possible to respond. It will simply involve me telling you about how I am keeping up with my chastity and you possibly helping me, advising me as you see fit. Just knowing that I have to relate to someone about my chastity will I think give me increased support to follow a chaste lifestyle. Please let me know if you can be my chastity accountability buddy. I suppose this is an odd request? I would really appreciate the help. God bless you.
I can help try and keep you accountable. I’m on CAF multiple times every day (more addicted to these forums than facebook).
 
I’m on the same shoes! 🙂 I can share my journey towards chastity with you too… :o

I can relate how hard it is. I will pray for you. :gopray2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top