Chastity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jim_Baur
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jim_Baur

Guest
I teach high school.

In class the conversation turned to: Is there a chemical or legal drug that helps ladies or men control their sexual appetite?

Any doctors or scientists or knowledge person in that area?

Thanks!
 
Bookcat

Thanks!

I am not asking for guidance, only a question about the existence of a medicine.

Again, thanks!

I hope they allow an answer.

I can surely live with what the rules says!

My assumption is that it is fine. I know that assumption is the mother of mistakes.

Again, thanks!
 
A legal drug, that is a chemical along with the birth control pill which changes hormones, so not it is not advisable to mess with a young body that way.

Morals , morals, self respect, DESSERT ISLAND, and chasity belts (ha ha).

Really morals, and show pics of people suffering from aids, pass out info on VD’s,
Have them carry a baby around and care for it (fake) for two weeks.

Apart from Chrisitan teaching that is all I can suggest. Parents need to get involved in this , really the place is in the home and upbringing. I have to admit this teen sex is so rampant, it was in my days too, but not like today.

Oh most cervical cancer is found to be due to sex also.
 
I teach high school.

In class the conversation turned to: Is there a chemical or legal drug that helps ladies or men control their sexual appetite?

Any doctors or scientists or knowledge person in that area?

Thanks!
Freud had ideas like cold showers and tennis matches… Sorry but otherwise no and its just a part of life that has to be got through some find it easier than others.
 
Bookcat

Thanks!

I am not asking for guidance, only a question about the existence of a medicine.

Again, thanks!

I hope they allow an answer.

I can surely live with what the rules says!

My assumption is that it is fine. I know that assumption is the mother of mistakes.

Again, thanks!
Some of the anti-depressant medications do have a negative affect on the sex drive, especially over time, and the older types of medications tend toward this - the tricyclics are one class I know of. It could be that the medication tends to sedate and is taken at bedtime, or some other chemical effect. It is a bit paradoxical to me, since being depressed doesn’t exactly lead one to desire one’s spouse…it’s hard to allow the marital embrace when one is curled up in the fetal position under the covers…😦

There are other medications that affect the sex drive as a side effect. I have heard that some blood pressure medications (to lower blood pressure) can have this effect.

I am not a doctor, just going by what I have experience with.
 
Why is it that whenever we encounter something difficult, the first thing we want to know is if there is a pill that will do the work for us and free us from all unpleasantness?

Self-control needs no prescription.
 
I am the OP.

I was asking the question out of curiosity.

It is a scientific and medical question.

If, however, there is a safe medicine to help people that have inordinate sexual desires.

And if they developed those desires before they clearly understood the beauty of chastity.

And if the habits are deeply infused into one’s soul.

And if they want to develop chastity.

A safe medication might be valuable to that community of individuals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top