H
Holly3278
Guest
Hi everyone. I am experiencing some chest pain right now. It’s probably heartburn because I just ate a double cheeseburger and some hot chili cheese fries but I’d appreciate your prayers anyway. Thanks.
Hail Mary,Hi everyone. I am experiencing some chest pain right now. It’s probably heartburn because I just ate a double cheeseburger and some hot chili cheese fries but I’d appreciate your prayers anyway. Thanks.
I’d imagine that would give anyone chest pains. Ease up on the junk food a bit: drink some water or milk between bites, too. You have to take care of your body, because, like your soul, it’s God’s grace to you, and your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, since you’re a member of the Body of Christ, that is, the Church, which is the Temple of the Holy Spirit.a double cheeseburger and some hot chili cheese fries