K
kelless
Guest
Ralph, I also have a nephew who is 6, whom I absolutely love. He has recently been tested to have mild autism so I can share your concern. May God bless your nephew and know that he is a good kid and hopefully allow him to grow up and experience the beauty of God’s creation with his eyesight.
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespasses against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespasses against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.