Chris Mathews Compared US to the Soviets

• Thread starter Thread starter swampfox
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swampfox

tonight, claiming the war in Iraq is the equivalent to the Soviet sponsored wars of liberation. This moral relativist, who also is democrat party hack and shill, had no problem with the war against Milosevic.

Matthews has lost credibility. He is not far behind Keith Olberman if you ask me. It’s too bad.

It doesn’t matter what Chris Matthews said, only about 5 people watch his show. His ratings are in the toilet.

40.png
shockerfan:
It doesn’t matter what Chris Matthews said, only about 5 people watch his show. His ratings are in the toilet.
you must be the 6th person watching…

I have seen his show once or twice. He is the screamer right? I don;t care what he says. It is like Michael Moore. I don’t care what he says either. I have decided not to give him any credibility. Far Left…

Brilliant Michael Caine film, Funeral In Berlin. One of the major characters used the line:

“Americans are just Russians in pressed trousers”

Hmmm…:whistle:

40.png
Norwich:
Brilliant Michael Caine film, Funeral In Berlin. One of the major characters used the line:

“Americans are just Russians in pressed trousers”
Ah, yes. Quotes from actors portraying fictional characters in film. The height of accuracy.

:rolleyes:

– Mark L. Chance.

shouldn’t that be

“… to exclude reason…”? not too

sorry…Saturday morning nit-picking while we get 8" of snow dumped on us.

40.png
mlchance:
Ah, yes. Quotes from actors portraying fictional characters in film. The height of accuracy.

:rolleyes:

– Mark L. Chance.
I notice another string on this forum where everybody is getting upset about a book!!! Thought that was fiction as well?:hmmm:

40.png
Norwich:
I notice another string on this forum where everybody is getting upset about a book!!! Thought that was fiction as well?:hmmm:
A fiction that slanders our Lord and his Church–guess that’s not a problem for you.

Hardball is a good show. I watch it almost every night. However, I tend to lean more towards Scarborough Country. I like the prime time lineup on MSNBC because they show all points of view, and the hosts have a sense of morality, unlike other news show hosts.

40.png
Norwich:
I notice another string on this forum where everybody is getting upset about a book!!! Thought that was fiction as well?
Which has absolutely nothing to do with your inane defense of Mathews’s inane comparison. While the U.S. is far from perfect, anyone who thinks to compare American foreign policy with Soviet wars of “liberation” is either phenomenally ignorant, morally stunted, or both.

– Mark L. Chance.

40.png
Norwich:
Some people like to cast stones and ignore the boulders in their own back yard:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back