• Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdnation

Boxed article at bottom of page here:
comeandhear.com/supplement/ajn-hayman/ajn-page.html

Christians and Jews

CHRISTIANS have to make a choice - “either retain their present belief system and be antisemitic or form a partnership with the Jewish people.”

This is the view of Bar-Ilan University’s Rabbi Dr. Pinchas Hayman, who is active in Jewish-Christian dialogue and in encouraging modern Christianity to return to its Jewish roots by observing the Seven Noahide Laws.

“As long as Christians keep Jesus as God, they will be antisemitic because that belief must lead them to believe that those who reject Jesus reject God,” he told the Australian Jewish News.

“That’s how the process of satanising the Jews began. That belief is the root cause of 1500 years of the Christian idolatrous antisemitism which led to the Holocaust.” Proficient in New Testament Studies and Classical Greek, Dr. Hayman noted that at least five American churches have given up belief in Jesus.

It is endlessy amusing to me when non-Christians or even non-Catholic Christians attempt to explain Catholic theology.

Christians who give up belief in Jesus, eh? How about Jews give up the Law? Sounds like a fair trade. :rolleyes:

Wht he’s really saying is “give up your beliefs to accept ours.”
If not doing as he says makes me antisemitic, well, that’s his definition, not mine. If accepting Jesus means rejecting Jews, then that’s what I’ll do.
Which five churches gave up belief in Jesus?

40.png
mpav:
Wht he’s really saying is “give up your beliefs to accept ours.”
If not doing as he says makes me antisemitic, well, that’s his definition, not mine. If accepting Jesus means rejecting Jews, then that’s what I’ll do.
Which five churches gave up belief in Jesus?
Being Christian has nothing to do with being anti semetic or not.

Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back