S
Sailor_Kenshin
Guest
I have to admit this shocked me.
On another board that bills itself for Christians (the board is for fans of a certain medium, but having all sorts of general topics much like this board), someone brought up the subject of what he’s giving up for Lent, because much like me, he’s still trying to decide.
The vast majority of answers went something like, “We don’t observe Lent.”
I’m positive other Christian denominations observe Lent. There are many nearby churches here displaying signs to that effect. What’s going on here? Christians who don’t observe Lent?
On another board that bills itself for Christians (the board is for fans of a certain medium, but having all sorts of general topics much like this board), someone brought up the subject of what he’s giving up for Lent, because much like me, he’s still trying to decide.
The vast majority of answers went something like, “We don’t observe Lent.”
I’m positive other Christian denominations observe Lent. There are many nearby churches here displaying signs to that effect. What’s going on here? Christians who don’t observe Lent?