T
Thunderbird
Guest
Went to Christmas Day Mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. Archbishop Wuerl was the presider. Scores and scores of Altar Servers, beautiful choir and I suspect a live orchestra (though I can’t be sure… both the choir and the music were coming from waaay in the back of the church, out of view.
And the incense… Dios mio, the incense!
Amazing Mass, I am blessed to say I was able to attend. Kinda bummed that I couldn’t go to midnight mass though… but, ah well. That’s the way it goes.
Anyone else attend Christmas Day mass instead of Midnight?
And the incense… Dios mio, the incense!
Amazing Mass, I am blessed to say I was able to attend. Kinda bummed that I couldn’t go to midnight mass though… but, ah well. That’s the way it goes.
Anyone else attend Christmas Day mass instead of Midnight?