D
domer2x
Guest
I have two teen nephews. Looking for some Christmas gift recommendations for them.
One is 8th grade. I will be confirmation sponsor for him in the spring. He is very sharp, perceptive and wise beyond his years and has a way of connecting with people.
The other is sophomore in high school - kind hearted but has trouble communicating. He struggles in school and is getting just passing grades. (I see a lot of myself in him.)
I’m planning to give them each a copy of the “Fishers of Men” video from the USCCB. Is there a book/video about the Cure d’Ars that might be appropriate for the second nephew? I read a vatican official recently call for priests to have spiritual equivalent of Rambo’s physical strength! Are there any materials along that line that might be appropriate for them?
Thanks
One is 8th grade. I will be confirmation sponsor for him in the spring. He is very sharp, perceptive and wise beyond his years and has a way of connecting with people.
The other is sophomore in high school - kind hearted but has trouble communicating. He struggles in school and is getting just passing grades. (I see a lot of myself in him.)
I’m planning to give them each a copy of the “Fishers of Men” video from the USCCB. Is there a book/video about the Cure d’Ars that might be appropriate for the second nephew? I read a vatican official recently call for priests to have spiritual equivalent of Rambo’s physical strength! Are there any materials along that line that might be appropriate for them?
Thanks