A
ahs
Guest
On another forum I participate in, a person asks a 3-fold question,
“I was wondering what the Catholic view of Christology was; the churches view on does Christ intervene now or is this the role of the Holy Spirit; and the role of evangelism in the Catholic church.”
I would love to answer him as he explores the Catholic faith, but I am embarrassed to say, I haven’t any idea what “Christology” mean, exactly. Anyone familiar with the term that can help me understand, so I can give him a good answer?
“I was wondering what the Catholic view of Christology was; the churches view on does Christ intervene now or is this the role of the Holy Spirit; and the role of evangelism in the Catholic church.”
I would love to answer him as he explores the Catholic faith, but I am embarrassed to say, I haven’t any idea what “Christology” mean, exactly. Anyone familiar with the term that can help me understand, so I can give him a good answer?