Clay Aiken is expecting his first child

  • Thread starter Thread starter ArdenB
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow it doesn’t surprise me. My friend Hildy is probably turning over in her grave. She was a HUGE CA fan.
Kathy
 
They are unmarried, the mother of the child is 50-years-old and was artificially inseminated. It’s all rather unfortunate. Sounds like he could care less about being a good role model for his young fans.
 
Oh my, of course he doesn’t look like a creepster:rolleyes:

I know its a bit odd and of course I would disagree with his decision but he isn’t the first…maybe it seems more odd for a man to be so many years younger than the woman…🤷
 
Oh my, of course he doesn’t look like a creepster:rolleyes:

I know its a bit odd and of course I would disagree with his decision but he isn’t the first…maybe it seems more odd for a man to be so many years younger than the woman…🤷
I agree. I much prefer to hear about this than all these stars who get a women pregnant though a fling. Clay seems like a very nice person. I’m sure he will try hard to be a good father.
 
Actually, David Foster did NOT confirm it. It only says a “rep” confirmed it, and a rep could be anyone who is somewhat acquainted with David Foster. It’s not a fact yet, and this whole thing originated from TMZ, which is not very credible. I’ve met Clay Aiken, and he is a very nice person. For the most part, he has been a good role model and maintained his Christian lifestyle/beliefs since becoming famous. I think he is one of the very few people in Hollywood who has mostly stayed true to himself (and his morals) and not become terribly corrupted. Even if this turns out to be true, I don’t think people should look at him negatively. Just because someone makes a mistake doesn’t mean he’s a bad person. I don’t think we have the right to judge him (or anyone).
 
Hi Dont:

Glad you posted that. My daughter will be happy to hear about this since she is a huge Clay Aiken fan.

God bless.
 
Actually, David Foster did NOT confirm it. It only says a “rep” confirmed it, and a rep could be anyone who is somewhat acquainted with David Foster. It’s not a fact yet, and this whole thing originated from TMZ, which is not very credible. I’ve met Clay Aiken, and he is a very nice person. For the most part, he has been a good role model and maintained his Christian lifestyle/beliefs since becoming famous. I think he is one of the very few people in Hollywood who has mostly stayed true to himself (and his morals) and not become terribly corrupted. Even if this turns out to be true, I don’t think people should look at him negatively. Just because someone makes a mistake doesn’t mean he’s a bad person. I don’t think we have the right to judge him (or anyone).
If it is true, I think we have the right to judge his actions. Creating a child with a woman to whom he is not married is morally wrong. The act needed for him to give his “sample” is morally wrong. And according to Catholic teaching, so is creating life in test tubes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top