B
BasBleu
Guest
This may sound like an odd question, but how do all of you clean your kitchen floor? Hands and knees scrubbers? Moppers?
I was raised to scrub and regularly wax the kitchen floor. My mother thinks that mopping doesn’t really do a thorough job. I do like to get down on my hands and knees and scrub; helps me feel like the floor is **clean. **It’s not possible to scrub everyday, though, and between scrubbings I think I’d like to mop. My question though is, what kind of mop should I use? What will really help to clean and not just push dust and crumbs around?
I have a Libman, but I don’t think it does anything! Advice, please!
I was raised to scrub and regularly wax the kitchen floor. My mother thinks that mopping doesn’t really do a thorough job. I do like to get down on my hands and knees and scrub; helps me feel like the floor is **clean. **It’s not possible to scrub everyday, though, and between scrubbings I think I’d like to mop. My question though is, what kind of mop should I use? What will really help to clean and not just push dust and crumbs around?
I have a Libman, but I don’t think it does anything! Advice, please!