K
kbwall
Guest
I’m not sure if this fits under Moral Theology, but if it’s wrong, I guess it can be moved.
In the Old Testament, there are many rules and regulations that are no longer followed by Christians today. Now, I know the laws about eating were done in the New Testament, but there are many that have nothing to do with food.
I remember this being brought by somebody when talking about homosexuality. He brought up that in the Old Testament, if you touch a woman during her period, you’d have to go through a ritual to be considered clean again. This is not followed, and I had no idea how to respond to him.
In the Old Testament, there are many rules and regulations that are no longer followed by Christians today. Now, I know the laws about eating were done in the New Testament, but there are many that have nothing to do with food.
I remember this being brought by somebody when talking about homosexuality. He brought up that in the Old Testament, if you touch a woman during her period, you’d have to go through a ritual to be considered clean again. This is not followed, and I had no idea how to respond to him.