Cleft lip abortion done 'in good faith'

• Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are few cosmetic defects as easy to repair as a cleft lip or cleft palate.

How vital it is for us to change the hearts and minds of people about abortion!

People are killing their children for a lot less than this today. What a terrible shame.

40.png
Richardols:
There are few cosmetic defects as easy to repair as a cleft lip or cleft palate.

How vital it is for us to change the hearts and minds of people about abortion!
My son, 6, just had his fourth surgical procedure to revise his cleft palate 2 weeks ago (he also had a cleft lip). If there could be such thing as a birth defect to hope for–this is it. The ability of surgeons to remedy much of the impact of the defect is simply amazing.

I have spent many hours in cranio-facial clinics in close contact with children who the rest of society might be tempted to label as “monsters” for their many disfiguring conditions. Throughout the process I have been reassured by the abundance of compassion and open hearts that those who daily work with these kids display. I am also constantly amazed at the fortitude displayed by the children themselves in dealing with their own condition as well as their generosity of spirit in comforting and supporting each other. They are truly ‘angels in disguise’.

What kind of message are we sending to children? That handicapped people, or people who look different than us, or people who can’t do the same things ‘normal’ people should be discarded?? This is exactly what Hitler did to handicapped people. He had them wiped out because they were a burden in his eyes. How terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back