Clueless Mom Curious About Facebook

  • Thread starter Thread starter mmm1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t say that I am addicted, but I do get to where I want to check it once a day or every other day. It does have that sort of pull.

Niceness is not as much of a problem with turning down friend offers as curiousity, I would say. Sometimes I end up accepting friends just to see their profile (or even to figure out how I know them in the first place)

I’ve never heard the middle name as a last name advice.
I’m happy to hear that many people have no problems with becoming addicted to it! I hadn’t thought of it, but I bet I would be curious as anything just to see some people’s profiles. Thanks!🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top