• Thread starter Thread starter jdnation
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdnation

From newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/12/28/131633.shtml

CNN Still Refers to Child as 'Fetus’

As NewsMax’s Insider Report noted last weekend, some in the pro-abortion media establishment still described Victoria Jo Stinnett as a “fetus” four days after she was recovering nicely from her kidnapping ordeal.

CNN topped that this morning.

While channel surfing over breakfast today, we nearly choked on our toast when the cable network’s glamour-puss news reader repeatedly referred to the 9-day-old girl as a “fetus.”
How old does this human being have to be before some will recognize her rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Eighteen years old? Twenty-one?

More on Victoria Jo Stinnett

Another story on child born halfway through normal pregnancy period

The interesting thing I find is, since now we can easily see that this ‘fetus’ grew and is truly a human being, as well as in the latter story on the world’s tiniest baby being born at 26 weeks, and abortions are reputed to be carried out up till the 20th week… what are the pro-abortionists arguments for classifying children like these as anything other than a little child? Miraculous events like these certainly cut their claims down to size (pun intended).:yup: Yet these media attempts to refer to the poor baby girls as nothing more than fetuses seems like a desperate attempt. Are they suggesting that the mother can still kill the child if she wanted to? That would certainly be a sad day…

Of course they are, and yes, it is.
But it’s also a good thing. If they refer to a four day old baby as a fetus, then a fetus is a baby. They’re hanging themselves by their own rhetoric, tripping over what to call this little human being (Mixed metaphores, but you get my drift).
There was a baby removed from a woman suffering cancer a while ago. I don’t have the reference, but they delivered the baby by C-section at 20 weeks. That was five years ago, and the little girl is in kindergarten, doing fine, and mom’s in remission.
This pulverizes the “viability” argument and now we’re winning the war of words.
One victory at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back