• Thread starter Thread starter swampfox
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swampfox

CNN Still Refers to Child as ‘Fetus’
newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/12/28/131633.shtml
As NewsMax’s Insider Report noted last weekend, some in the pro-abortion media establishment still described Victoria Jo Stinnett as a “fetus” four days after she was recovering nicely from her kidnapping ordeal.

CNN topped that this morning.

While channel surfing over breakfast today, we nearly choked on our toast when the cable network’s glamour-puss news reader repeatedly referred to the 9-day-old girl as a “fetus.”

How old does this human being have to be before some will recognize her rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Eighteen years old? Twenty-one?

That is rediculous,and it further exposes their diabolic agenda. While surfing the web a few nights ago I ran into something I thought must be a satyrical joke:( The church of euthanasia:mad: Their one “commandment” is thou shalt not procreate, in mockery to Holy Mother Church the even have four pillars(that I will not mention because its to early in the morning to get mad again).One thing that really went tripped me out,they declared two"saints"1r.Kavorkian2:Margerate Sanger-along with a link to plannedparenthood.With their mission statement"save the planet,kill yourself" if I have anyone else try to convince me how good planned parenthood and the pro-death mentality is "choice"they are going to get an ear full:banghead: God Bless

40.png
swampfox:
How old does this human being have to be before some will recognize her rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Eighteen years old? Twenty-one?
Any age as long as they are raised Pro-Death. If Pro-Life they will always be a fetus I guess.

I don’t listen to CNN very much anymore. I prefer the FOX News Channel. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back