A
aball1035
Guest
I’m in my last 1.5 months of college and just realized yesterday that it’s forbidden to have other-gender housemates. I was told that this is what they call “cohabitation”. I’ve always believed that cohabitation was when a boyfriend and girlfriend lived together in the same room.
All last year, I lived (separate rooms, of course!) with a couple girls and another guy. This semester I’m living with 2 guys and 1 girl, until I’m moving out this mid-December.
I have 2 questions.
All last year, I lived (separate rooms, of course!) with a couple girls and another guy. This semester I’m living with 2 guys and 1 girl, until I’m moving out this mid-December.
I have 2 questions.
- If I didn’t know that it was sinful to do this, is it sinful? Should I confess it?
- Is it OK to keep living at my current location for the next 1.5 months if there’s also a girl living there?