College.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dove51
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dove51

Guest
This is totally selfish, I know, but I was wondering if anyone had time, if anyone might say a little prayer for me to be accepted to my college of choice? It’s Catholic and wonderful, and I’m dying for the chance to go. Thank you so much!
 
Prayers for you 🙂 I’m in college too, so I know exactly how you feel! Prayers for God’s holy will to be realized! 🙂
 
It’s not selfish to ask prayer for your future or for yourself! 🙂
I ask the Holy Spirit to inspire all involved to open this College to you! God bless you. Let’s know how it goes. 🙂
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
And at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Praying that all the cards fall in the right place and you get accepted at this college. St. Jude. Please hear my prayer and ask Jesus to make this wish a miracle so this person can go to this college since the desire to do so is burning deeply in their heart and this would be a college that You would love for them to go to because of it being a good Catholic one. Amen

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.*
 
Praying for you to get into the college of your choice. Not selfish. But keep in mind sometimes God has other plans for us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top