Comedian Tracy Morgan critically injured

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7_Sorrows
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
7

7_Sorrows

Guest
I have been waiting for a thread on the accident that critically injured the comedian from Saturday Night Live and 30 Rock
Tracy Morgan. I don’t know how to post a link to a news article so I put it here.

Praying for all those involved in the accident.
 
Sad to hear of the dead unknown. Prayers for all involved in car accidents across the globe. I hope he recovers.
 
It’s helping a lot of the entertainment pros to re-discover faith and prayer. I’ve seen so many tweets that are just plain “religious!” My favorite actor is praying, and I know he really IS praying, in his church, not just on twitter!
 
Just heard the news: Tracy Morgan has died. Rest in Peace.
 
I don’t see this on google , and haven’t heard it on any of the morning news. Do you have a link? Thanks.
Oh no, I feel terrible… I just looked it up again and it turns out it was a big hoax.:mad:

He is still alive and in stable condition. 🙂
 
I don’t know why people think it is okay to report falsely that someone has died. It seems to happen quite often with celebrities.

I know one of his legs is injured pretty badly.
He also has diabetes so that could complicate his recovery.

It was a terrible accident. Pray he continues on the road to recovery!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top