S
StillWondering
Guest
Dear CAF members,
I am in need of some common sense advice with a Catholic perspective. If anyone with life experience could help me, that would be wonderful.
My situation is summarized below:
The repairman will return once this latest part arrives. He feels confident that he will be able to fix it this time. The part would probably arrive this week and he may be able to come on Saturday or we would need to wait till next week.
My question is what would you do to fulfill you family obligations as well as being charitable as possible to the repairman and the Sears?
I am in need of some common sense advice with a Catholic perspective. If anyone with life experience could help me, that would be wonderful.
My situation is summarized below:
I am still patient on this and would not have asked if my neighbors have not encouraged me to complain. I am concern because I want to be patient and kind, while not failing on my duties for my family. We are eating regularly but losing time during the day because we need to be here for the repairs. Additional, the quality of food has been affected which is something I offer up to the Lord.The refrigerator broke down on the 8th of this month (16 days ago).
Neighbor has been letting me use their fridge.
Have Sears insurance that covers up to $500 repairs.
Insurance cost me $210, which is a lot for me but I am not handy at repairs.
The repairman came by three times, but fridge is still broken.
The cost of labor and parts for the three times is around $700.
Repairman said that everything is still covered, so I am taking his word on it.
My kind neighbor is pushing me to complain about the delay in repair and the fact that the repairs are not effective.
I want to do what’s right for my family who is having meals affected by this, the neighbor, and for the company who is diligently sending the repairman but still has not fixed the appliance.
The repairman will return once this latest part arrives. He feels confident that he will be able to fix it this time. The part would probably arrive this week and he may be able to come on Saturday or we would need to wait till next week.
My question is what would you do to fulfill you family obligations as well as being charitable as possible to the repairman and the Sears?