Communion of Saints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sister_Helena
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sister_Helena

Guest
I just would like to express my admiration and joy at seeing how many good people, young people, are out there! It is edifying for me to read all your expressions of yearning for truth and authenticity in the following of Jesus Christ. Pope John Paul II was prophetic when he referred to the 'Springtime" in the Church. For all the talks about bad things in the Church I am encouraged to know some of you even if it’s just through the net! The Communion of Saints is a reality and the spirituality of mass communications is a great tool for evangelization both for those within and outside of the Church. Thanks for all your individual gifts!
 
I agree!

I have gained so much by reading all the posts.
( I am a new Catholic)

Just one example…
Divine Mercy… the chaplet, I got the diary… and I even ordered a CD that has the entire chaplet sung…all recomendations from this site!
 
Me too! 🙂

Stjudeprayforus, the divine mercy diary changed my life too. I just wonder if you bought a CD of the chaplet in song which was sung by the polish nuns? I can’t find that version anywhere on the net and even on utube. Do you have any idea about that other version?
 
The CD I bought is sung by Randy Albright.

Its pretty.

I am always in my car at 3pm so I can still pray the Chaplet… I just hit play.
 
I just would like to express my admiration and joy at seeing how many good people, young people, are out there! It is edifying for me to read all your expressions of yearning for truth and authenticity in the following of Jesus Christ. Pope John Paul II was prophetic when he referred to the 'Springtime" in the Church. For all the talks about bad things in the Church I am encouraged to know some of you even if it’s just through the net! The Communion of Saints is a reality and the spirituality of mass communications is a great tool for evangelization both for those within and outside of the Church. Thanks for all your individual gifts!
Sister,

I am reading all of your posts and consider it a privilege to have you here on the forum sharing the light of Christ. God bless.
 
Sister,

I am reading all of your posts and consider it a privilege to have you here on the forum sharing the light of Christ. God bless.
I’m with Paul. Sister, I too, am very grateful for your presence here… and for the wonderful questions and thoughts you have been posing to the forum.

You are making us think… and helping us get to know our faith much better!

God bless you always.
 
I’m with Paul. Sister, I too, am very grateful for your presence here… and for the wonderful questions and thoughts you have been posing to the forum.

You are making us think… and helping us get to know our faith much better!

God bless you always.
Thank you Paul and MarieVeronica! I am glad I can share insights that help others.
 
Do you believe in the Communion of Saints? What is your understanding of this communion?
 
Do you believe in the Communion of Saints? What is your understanding of this communion?
I may have this wrong… but when ‘I hear the communion of saints’

it makes me smile… I imagine them all in a meeting discussing all the ideas they have to save us.
 
Do you believe in the Communion of Saints? What is your understanding of this communion?
Yes, I believe in the Communion of Saints. It seems the Lord gives “jobs” to the Church Triumphant. Adoring, praying, witness’s to mercy, prompting us on earth, joined in marriage with the Lord and His Holy Spirit, singing and speaking God’s Word. Ever hear the echoing voices of the Saints during mass? Just my thoughts jotted down. Tim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top