D
Diem
Guest
Please pray that I will not be swept under the rug because I currently have no health insurance. I had my gallbladder removed last week and was also to have some stones removed from the bile duct, which the doctors said MUST come out. They have made two unsuccessful attempts to remove them and the hospital now wants me to be released. The surgeon has not bothered to consult with me after either procedure and has given the “Hospitalist” the okay to send me home and see her on an outpatient basis. I want to go home, but not with the stones still in the ducts, which they said, MUST come out. On top of this, I don’t have the insurance to continue on an outpatient basis. And, it isn’t a matter of IF the stones will cause serious problems, it is a matter of WHEN they will cause serious problems.