J
Jordan_Francis
Guest
Hello everyone,
I am making a devotional book for myself. Mostly its my favorite prayers set along side cut outs of classic Catholic art (which I’ve snipped out from new age books like “Discovering Angels” and “The Virgin in Art”).
Anyways, since I know all the Rosary prayers so well by heart, I’ve decided to decorate that section with a prayer for each set of mysteries along side an appropriate image.
I composed this for the Joyful Mysteries, let me know what you think if you’d like:
The Joyful Mysteries
*O God, your holy Son, the Word of Life, in the fullness of time, came to dwell among men to bear to them the light of Your countenance. Taking the flesh of a Virgin, he made your eternal and invisible glory near and tangible to us, though hidden from all vanities in the humble and helpless form of a child. Hear our prayers to You through the Blessed Mother of Christ, whose womb You sanctified in giving all of us this gift of salvation.
O Blessed Virgin, may the mysteries recalled here of Your Son’s holy youth help us to experience your heavenly and maternal joy . Open to us the treasures of your heart and let us find there the flow of divine grace which the Father bestowed upon you through the Holy Spirit.
Through Christ our Lord,
Amen. *
I am making a devotional book for myself. Mostly its my favorite prayers set along side cut outs of classic Catholic art (which I’ve snipped out from new age books like “Discovering Angels” and “The Virgin in Art”).
Anyways, since I know all the Rosary prayers so well by heart, I’ve decided to decorate that section with a prayer for each set of mysteries along side an appropriate image.
I composed this for the Joyful Mysteries, let me know what you think if you’d like:
The Joyful Mysteries
*O God, your holy Son, the Word of Life, in the fullness of time, came to dwell among men to bear to them the light of Your countenance. Taking the flesh of a Virgin, he made your eternal and invisible glory near and tangible to us, though hidden from all vanities in the humble and helpless form of a child. Hear our prayers to You through the Blessed Mother of Christ, whose womb You sanctified in giving all of us this gift of salvation.
O Blessed Virgin, may the mysteries recalled here of Your Son’s holy youth help us to experience your heavenly and maternal joy . Open to us the treasures of your heart and let us find there the flow of divine grace which the Father bestowed upon you through the Holy Spirit.
Through Christ our Lord,
Amen. *