Condemn me Father, for I have

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOUNDTRUTH
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOUNDTRUTH

Guest
Bless me Father, for I have sinned.
Condemn me Father, for I have NOT
sinned.

Why is it that things seem to be all backwards ?

What are these sins that people confess about ?
How can people even bear to live while and after committing sins ?

And why is it that those of us who never ever commit sins,
are doubted by the sinners,
of being truthful.

Its quite simple.

Sinners are imperfect.

Imperfection removes the possibility of being able to see truths,
for a truth is flawless.

Sinners can therefore only be believers,
since truth is beyond them.

Sinners are therefore forced to believe those who can perform magic tricks,
or miracles,
since each of these is a less than truth.

If a miracle was exposed to the point of truth,
then it would seem miraculous no more,
for the truth behind its function,
has been exposed.

Therefore the sinners can and will only follow those who impress them with less than truths,
the " TRICKS " or " MIRACLES ".

The sinners can and will only follow those who deceive !

And there you have it.

But don’t mind me and what I say, I am just upset about the fact that those of us who are truly Innocent, have all been condemned to an eternity in hell.


888
**What do you see ?

Do you see a Jesus on the Cross,
Two Heads confronting each other,
or do you see all three ?**
 
Bless me Father, for I have sinned.
Condemn me Father, for I have NOT
sinned.

Why is it that things seem to be all backwards ?

What are these sins that people confess about ?
How can people even bear to live while and after committing sins ?

And why is it that those of us who never ever commit sins,
are doubted by the sinners,
of being truthful
.
Its quite simple.

Sinners are imperfect.

Imperfection removes the possibility of being able to see truths,
for a truth is flawless.

Sinners can therefore only be believers,
since truth is beyond them.

Sinners are therefore forced to believe those who can perform magic tricks,
or miracles,
since each of these is a less than truth.

If a miracle was exposed to the point of truth,
then it would seem miraculous no more,
for the truth behind its function,
has been exposed.

Therefore the sinners can and will only follow those who impress them with less than truths,
the " TRICKS " or " MIRACLES ".

The sinners can and will only follow those who deceive !

And there you have it.

But don’t mind me and what I say, I am just upset about the fact that those of us who are truly Innocent, have all been condemned to an eternity in hell.

http://www.outersecrets.com/real/template/2heads.gif
888
**What do you see ?

Do you see a Jesus on the Cross,
Two Heads confronting each other,
or do you see all three ?**
With the exception of infants or mentally impaired persons I would say there is nobody on earth who has not sinned. Everyone is a sinner.
 
Didn’t St. Paul tell us that all have sinned? Or did he only mean all those at the time he wrote his epistle?

Glenn
 
With the exception of infants or mentally impaired persons I would say there is nobody on earth who has not sinned. Everyone is a sinner.
I remember a guy named Jesus Christ !

But of course you have made an error, because a sinner is imperfect.



**What do you see ?

Do you see a Jesus on the Cross,
Two Heads confronting each other,
or do you see all three ?**
 
I remember a guy named Jesus Christ !

But of course you have made an error, because a sinner is imperfect.

http://www.outersecrets.com/real/template/2heads.gif

**What do you see ?

Do you see a Jesus on the Cross,
Two Heads confronting each other,
or do you see all three ?**
Jesus is not a guy. He is God. God is the creator and cannot sin. You know perfectly well I was talking about God’s creation, i.e. us.
Everybody has sinned.
 
I see one sin throughout the post, and that is the first sin.

PRIDE

While it is possible you are humble, it is probable you are prideful.

Plus, Jesus said that the just man falls seven times a day, if that is true, you must be ultra just. Our former Pope John Paul II went to confession often.

I have heard that the closer you get to God, the more you see the little offenses that you make.

Honestly, have you never thought against God, even committed a minor sin?

A lone Raven
 
I remember a guy named Jesus Christ ! But of course you have made an error, because a sinner is imperfect.
Jesus, since he is God, is an obvious exception. And our Church teaches that Mary was not only preserved from original sin, but also commited no personal sins. You can beleive what the Church teaches about this, or you can lean on your own understanding, make things up as fits your fancy, and be outside the pale of orthodoxy, along with all that implies. That’s up to you.

More to the point, and having said the above, consider this:
5
Now this is the message that we have heard from him and proclaim to you: God is light, and in him there is no darkness at all.
6
If we say, “We have fellowship with him,” while we continue to walk in darkness, we lie and do not act in truth.
7
But if we walk in the light as he is in the light, then we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of his Son Jesus cleanses us from all sin.
8
If we say, “We are without sin,” we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9
If we acknowledge our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from every wrongdoing.
10
If we say, “We have not sinned,” we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. ( 1 John 1:5-10)
 
Jesus is not a guy. He is God. God is the creator and cannot sin. You know perfectly well I was talking about God’s creation, i.e. us.
Everybody has sinned.
Yes, I know what it is like to be a GOD.
It’s a very difficult job.

Do you remember that song,

" What if God was one of us ?
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make his way home "

Oh well, another day.



**What do you see ?

Do you see a Jesus on the Cross,
Two Heads confronting each other,
or do you see all three ?**
 
Yes, I know what it is like to be a GOD.
It’s a very difficult job.

Do you remember that song,

" What if God was one of us ?
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make his way home "

Oh well, another day.

Yeah, I am pretty sure pride fits as a sin, and maybe blasphemy
 
I went to the OP’s home page. There you can see what he’s really about. I find it despicable that on his website he makes fun of the Sacred Shroud of Turin!
 
I would agree with you. The OP is verging on blasphemy.
I’m impressed.
You said, " verging ", on blasphemy.



**What do you see ?

Do you see a Jesus on the Cross,
Two Heads confronting each other,
or do you see all three ?**
 
I went to the OP’s home page. **There you can see what he’s really about. **
**There you can see what he’s really about. **
This is true !



**What do you see ?

Do you see a Jesus on the Cross,
Two Heads confronting each other,
or do you see all three ?**
 
Is deception a sin?
**YES IT IS !

AND I WON’T STAND FOR IT !**



**What do you see ?

Do you see a Jesus on the Cross,
Two Heads confronting each other,
or do you see all three ?**
 
YES IT IS !

AND I WON’T STAND FOR IT !
Who said you were standing? I prefer sitting when I work on the computer. But, you must make sure that you have an ergonomically correct work station or you’ll end up with a pain in the neck.
 
Bless me Father, for I have sinned.
Condemn me Father, for I have NOT
sinned.

Why is it that things seem to be all backwards ?

What are these sins that people confess about ?
How can people even bear to live while and after committing sins ?

And why is it that those of us who never ever commit sins,
are doubted by the sinners,
of being truthful.

Its quite simple.

Sinners are imperfect.

Imperfection removes the possibility of being able to see truths,
for a truth is flawless.

Sinners can therefore only be believers,
since truth is beyond them.

Sinners are therefore forced to believe those who can perform magic tricks,
or miracles,
since each of these is a less than truth.

If a miracle was exposed to the point of truth,
then it would seem miraculous no more,
for the truth behind its function,
has been exposed.

Therefore the sinners can and will only follow those who impress them with less than truths,
the " TRICKS " or " MIRACLES ".

The sinners can and will only follow those who deceive !

And there you have it.

But don’t mind me and what I say, I am just upset about the fact that those of us who are truly Innocent, have all been condemned to an eternity in hell.

http://www.outersecrets.com/real/template/2heads.gif
888
**What do you see ?

Do you see a Jesus on the Cross,
Two Heads confronting each other,
or do you see all three ?**
 
Bless me Father, for I have sinned.
Condemn me Father, for I have NOT
sinned.

Why is it that things seem to be all backwards ?..
But don’t mind me and what I say, I am just upset about the fact that those of us who are truly Innocent, have all been condemned to an eternity in hell.

Do you want a little Euchrarist to go with that whine?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top