Condemn me Father, for I have

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOUNDTRUTH
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valke, I see where you’re going with the joke, but the Eucharist (properly spelled, and please take no offense since I know the word isn’t so familiar to you) refers to both the bread and wine which have become the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity, of Christ. I’m not offended in that I do not at all think you intended your post to be offensive. . .

but even though it seems less “catholic”, could we change it to a little “cheese” with the wine? Thanks and shalom.
 
Valke, I see where you’re going with the joke, but the Eucharist (properly spelled, and please take no offense since I know the word isn’t so familiar to you) refers to both the bread and wine which have become the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity, of Christ. I’m not offended in that I do not at all think you intended your post to be offensive. . .

but even though it seems less “catholic”, could we change it to a little “cheese” with the wine? Thanks and shalom.
Sorry. Didn’t mean to belittle the Eucharist. The spelling error was unintentional. But cheese just makes it a typical mundane insult. I’d rather just withdraw the joke. Unless I could change it to “unconsecrated…”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top