I
In_Jesus_I_Trust
Guest
I was usually confessing once a week(because I was really fighting with one sin which is mortal).So to be ready for recieve Eucharist i was confess before Mass.
And know thanks to God,my last confession was 2 weeks ago because i didnt commit that sin.
And know I still didnt commit it.And i dont know should i go to confession at all?
I THINK that i didnt commit any mortal sin.
There are venial of course,but they Will be forgiven through mass.
I read about advice of John Paul and Padre Pio that they suggest to confess once a week.
But i think I am having only venial sins.So what would you do?
Just cuorious…And how often are you going to confession?
And know thanks to God,my last confession was 2 weeks ago because i didnt commit that sin.
And know I still didnt commit it.And i dont know should i go to confession at all?
I THINK that i didnt commit any mortal sin.
There are venial of course,but they Will be forgiven through mass.
I read about advice of John Paul and Padre Pio that they suggest to confess once a week.
But i think I am having only venial sins.So what would you do?
Just cuorious…And how often are you going to confession?