O
ohsnapitslennon
Guest
So I know a couple boys at my school who do this thing called cat fishing?
If you need some background, its like creating a fake profile to get information/pictures from girls/boys. Its actually really, well to me, disgusting. The action, not the person.
I was talking to one of my friends about masturbation and how it was a sin and he started talking about cat fishing!! Another friend was very shocked that cat fishing and masturbation are sins, but was too scared to go confess to the priest on campus.
Anyway, how would one go about confessing this? I guess maybe if I tell him how to phrase this, he will go to confession? Hopefully, maybe. I pray he does.
Any suggestions?
P.S.–will soon be defending the doctrine of Mary’s Perpetual Virginity!! Agh! I shouldn’t have to, but if someone talks about my mother that way
Thanks so much!
Lennon
If you need some background, its like creating a fake profile to get information/pictures from girls/boys. Its actually really, well to me, disgusting. The action, not the person.
I was talking to one of my friends about masturbation and how it was a sin and he started talking about cat fishing!! Another friend was very shocked that cat fishing and masturbation are sins, but was too scared to go confess to the priest on campus.
Anyway, how would one go about confessing this? I guess maybe if I tell him how to phrase this, he will go to confession? Hopefully, maybe. I pray he does.
Any suggestions?
P.S.–will soon be defending the doctrine of Mary’s Perpetual Virginity!! Agh! I shouldn’t have to, but if someone talks about my mother that way
Thanks so much!
Lennon