S
Soler
Guest
Yesterday at confession, a momentary thought went through my head that I was perhaps rushing through my sins and not saying them very clearly. Immediately afterwards, I had another thought, namely, that this suited me fine, as the priest was Asian and might not have been able to understand what I was saying. As far as I can remember, I pushed away this second thought to at least some extent. However, I think I subsequently rushed (rather unthinkingly) a little more than previously. This was certainly partially due to nervousness, but there may also have been a slight intention to partially conceal sins by not articulating properly. This all happened in all of 25 seconds, and I completely forgot about it until last night. I suspect this is just scrupulosity, but I was wondering if this invalidates the confession. I don’t go to confession very often, and I getrather nervous and worried when I do.