R
randomusername
Guest
While at the removal and the funeral of my Grandad, I heard a few unsettling things. I’ve tried to remember exactly what was said to no avail but it sounded an awful lot like the Bible was saying people stay dead until the resurrection. And when I was reading up to try and find out more about this, I read that the same bodies we have today will be the ones we have when we die but a lot of old bodies are dust and it also means that elderly, frail people and amputees will be resurrected frail or missing limbs.
So I was wondering do any of you know where I can find verses that confirm that when people die they do to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory when they die? And possibly that when we get resurrected, we get improved bodies?
So I was wondering do any of you know where I can find verses that confirm that when people die they do to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory when they die? And possibly that when we get resurrected, we get improved bodies?