J
Jersey_Jeepster
Guest
I am confused about how the liturgical cycles run. My Roman Missal has 2009 as Cycle C, and it goes from the 1st Sunday in Advent to Palm Sunday that way. Then, in the next chart, it starts at the Easter Triduum and has 2010 in Cycle C.
I saw Cycle C for 2009 and wound up reading the wrong scripture for Ash Wednesday yesterday, thinking that we progressed to Cycle A!

(I am using a book to follow Lent and it has a daily explanation of each day of Lent and prayers and some scripture passages to read each day, as well.)
How do the cycles run? I guess they do not run by our January to December year.
I saw Cycle C for 2009 and wound up reading the wrong scripture for Ash Wednesday yesterday, thinking that we progressed to Cycle A!
(I am using a book to follow Lent and it has a daily explanation of each day of Lent and prayers and some scripture passages to read each day, as well.)
How do the cycles run? I guess they do not run by our January to December year.