J
JeanKay
Guest
Just before December I found myself almost driving myself crazy looking for a job for my husband. I was on the net all the time, looking constantly when I’d get home from work. I actually found myself stressed out.Well one night I heard this voice say stop it. Let it go, stop looking and something good will happen after the first of the year. Well I did. I stopped. Well it ended up that my husband found a job in the ads. He applied for it. About 148 people applied for it. He was one of the 8 that was interviewed . It would have been a GREAT job. I was faithfully praying and hoping that voice that I heard was the Holy Spirit. I felt like I had signs that this was going to be it. I really felt good about everything. I man that had worked at the place before called and said that he didn’t know my husband but he had heard that he was a really good man, so feel free to call him back and use his name as a reference. I dropped to my knees and prayed to God. Crying too. I was so sure this was going to happen. It didn’t happen. The day we found out he didn’t get it I found myself crying in bed. Then I felt like I knew what a child felt like when the “Father” told them no. I have tried to get over it. But I’m just confused. I know God wants good things for us and this would have been Great! We have no health insurance and it’s scary. We would have had it with this job. Now I feel like it wasn’t the Holy Spirit talking to me it was just wishful thinking. I feel stupid. 


