R
Rachel_1
Guest
Hi,
I was baptized Catholic as a baby but not raised in the faith. I’m in RCIA now and will be entering the Church at Easter.
I was reading on another Catholic forum that you have to pay for some Sacraments like Baptism (which I already had), Confirmation, etc. Is this true? If so, how much is it?
I’m thinking it’s probably not true, but I’m such a newbie, I could be wrong.
If it’s true, I have to somehow save money that I don’t have (we’re paycheck to paycheck here).
Can someone please help me out here and let me know what that is all about?
I was baptized Catholic as a baby but not raised in the faith. I’m in RCIA now and will be entering the Church at Easter.
I was reading on another Catholic forum that you have to pay for some Sacraments like Baptism (which I already had), Confirmation, etc. Is this true? If so, how much is it?
I’m thinking it’s probably not true, but I’m such a newbie, I could be wrong.
If it’s true, I have to somehow save money that I don’t have (we’re paycheck to paycheck here).
Can someone please help me out here and let me know what that is all about?