M
mawatrucki
Guest
Okay so my dad doesn’t have a job and he asked me if I could lend him some gas money so I did and I gave him 30 bucks. The thing is he’s been unemployed for more than a year and it doesn’t look good at all. He doesn’t live with me but about an hour away. Today he drove up here and I gave him money. My brother and sister hate him because all he does is mooch off of others and is very irresponsible with money. My older brother says that our dad is like his kid. But anyway I was wondering if what I did was a good thing to do. I need advice.
I also need advice regarding my sister. She gets angry so easily!!! There was a letter from our health insurance that came in and said my sister’s insurance needed to be renewed. She needs health insurance to continue college (and she doesn’t live with me either) and I didn’t give the paper to her soon enough and now it’s too late but I think they are offering an extension. She and my mom got into an argument and for some reason she got mad at me. So today she told me to go to where my dad lives because she has some stuff that she needs to be picked up. I kept questioning her about what kind of stuff and the she said whatever and the conversation ended.(I didn’t want to go because she’s also really controlling and spoiled and I hate doing what she asks me to do) When my dad was coming up today I told him to bring whatever she needed to be picked up. He asked my sister what it was that she needed to be picked up and she said “I have no business there”. I’m so confuse guys I don’t know what to do. Every day I’m hating my family more and more all they do is cause me stress and I don’t know what to do anymore. I need some advice.
I also need advice regarding my sister. She gets angry so easily!!! There was a letter from our health insurance that came in and said my sister’s insurance needed to be renewed. She needs health insurance to continue college (and she doesn’t live with me either) and I didn’t give the paper to her soon enough and now it’s too late but I think they are offering an extension. She and my mom got into an argument and for some reason she got mad at me. So today she told me to go to where my dad lives because she has some stuff that she needs to be picked up. I kept questioning her about what kind of stuff and the she said whatever and the conversation ended.(I didn’t want to go because she’s also really controlling and spoiled and I hate doing what she asks me to do) When my dad was coming up today I told him to bring whatever she needed to be picked up. He asked my sister what it was that she needed to be picked up and she said “I have no business there”. I’m so confuse guys I don’t know what to do. Every day I’m hating my family more and more all they do is cause me stress and I don’t know what to do anymore. I need some advice.