Consecrated Virgins

• Thread starter Thread starter starry_nites
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starry_nites

Seems that there are very few Consecrated Virgins in Catholicism. Wonder if there are any Consecrated Virgins out there who would be able to share about how they became one and what is it like to be one etc? I am curious to learn more about this. Thanks. 🙂

I am not positive but you might look into Regnum Christi, I think they have consecrated women based all over the world.

HTH<

40.png
mom26sofar:
I am not positive but you might look into Regnum Christi, I think they have consecrated women based all over the world. <
They do. Over 800 consecrated women all over the world and more in formation. They’re some of the lovliest women I’ve ever met. My daughter’s best friend commented, “You can’t not like them.”

—KCT

Well, I’m not one, but I’ve met a few. It’s interesting to meet a woman and ask the usual, “Are you married?” and get the reply, “I’m a consecrated virgin.” It kinda takes a moment or two to figure out how to respond (“Good for you.” “Hmmm, what’s that like?”, haha)

They’re a beautiful sign to the world about what Heaven will be like.
Here’s a link:

catholic-forum.com/usacv/isDoes.html

Hello,
you can find some information about consecrated virgins on the Interent: www.consecratedvirgins.org.
I am consecrated virgin living in Europe :cool: (Sorry for my poor English! ). It is a wounderful vocation, but not very known. And some people have their problems with it. To be a “consecrated virgin” sounds ridiculous and old-fashioned. :hmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back