S
Sasha_by_Sea
Guest
I am a new visitor to Forums/Catholic.com. And i am also new to Forums…forgive any mistakes or wrong format.
The past two months I have been Altar Server and EMinister. We were trained by one of the priest in my church.
Yesterday during morning mass, i was attending mass in the pews, the server
forgot to bring the bread for the priest on the Chalis. When Priest started the Eucharistic preparation he realized the missing host. He took a bread from the unconsecrated ceboriam and used it to proceed with the prayers, Meantime the server brought the large host (actually 2 they were stuck together) The priest placed the extra host to the side on the altar. My question to the panel is. **was the extra host consecrated anyway?/**U]At the end of the mass, the priest left it on the altar. The server asked and the priest said it was not consecrated. I thought everything on the altar gets consicrated. Thank you:shrug:
The past two months I have been Altar Server and EMinister. We were trained by one of the priest in my church.
Yesterday during morning mass, i was attending mass in the pews, the server
forgot to bring the bread for the priest on the Chalis. When Priest started the Eucharistic preparation he realized the missing host. He took a bread from the unconsecrated ceboriam and used it to proceed with the prayers, Meantime the server brought the large host (actually 2 they were stuck together) The priest placed the extra host to the side on the altar. My question to the panel is. **was the extra host consecrated anyway?/**U]At the end of the mass, the priest left it on the altar. The server asked and the priest said it was not consecrated. I thought everything on the altar gets consicrated. Thank you:shrug: