Z
Zahir
Guest
Hello,
I have a friend who use to be a JW and has been trying to find a Christian Home. I am Catholic and have been talking to him about Jesus bride, our the Catholic Church. However, he asked me question that I was unable to answer based on scripture. His question is: What scriptures support that only priest can consecrate the host and wine and they in turn become the body and blood of Christ?
Please help.
thanks
zahir
I have a friend who use to be a JW and has been trying to find a Christian Home. I am Catholic and have been talking to him about Jesus bride, our the Catholic Church. However, he asked me question that I was unable to answer based on scripture. His question is: What scriptures support that only priest can consecrate the host and wine and they in turn become the body and blood of Christ?
Please help.
thanks
zahir