J
jones2008
Guest
My DH and I have been married for almost 2 years
. We already have 2 kids (8 months and 2 years). We have been using STM NFP ever since marriage prep, but obviously it hasnât worked the way it was portrayed to. We got pregnant with our daughter after meeting with our teaching couple and a NFP chart âexpertâ and were told that I was NOT ovulating. Needless to say we were trying to avoid pregnancy and made it clear with our teaching couple and the chart expert.
My current charts have DH and I end up abstaining for 23-26 days per 30-35 day cycles
, this is ONLY abstaining for phase 2, I donât really have a phase 1
just really heavy menstration. We have meet with our teaching couple several times to look at my charts ( I have 6 total, I didnât get any lactational ammenorrhea with exclusive breastfeeding) and they still donât know what is causing my severely long phase 2. The only response I have gotten is to keep charting and it will get better. Which is SUPER frustrating. I have no idea what to currently do.
I am so done with all this confusion and currently feel failed by NFP. I am really starting to consider BC of some sort, I donât want to end up with 30 children
(keep in mind I am only 22 so I have many years of apparently amazingly fertile years ahead of us). Does anyone have any advice or any ways of coping with similar situation?
Thanks
My current charts have DH and I end up abstaining for 23-26 days per 30-35 day cycles
Thanks