R
regression
Guest
I am not sure what forum to post this in. Hopefully it is OK to post here.
I know this can be complicated but hoping someone has some resources like “contraception and the health care law for dummies”… The latest story I heard was about Little Sisters of the Poor in Denver. From what I read if they sign some document, that means they do not have to provide contraception, some other group does that I assume they are not affiliated with? If that is true, how is that violating their conscious?
I know this can be complicated but hoping someone has some resources like “contraception and the health care law for dummies”… The latest story I heard was about Little Sisters of the Poor in Denver. From what I read if they sign some document, that means they do not have to provide contraception, some other group does that I assume they are not affiliated with? If that is true, how is that violating their conscious?