S
SeekerWillie
Guest
Blessed Easter, Everyone!
I wanted to share my joy at coming into full communion with the Church at last night’s Easter Vigil. What a moving, beautiful service!
I was one of five candidates (those who’d been baptized in another Christian faith). We also had four who were baptized, two teenaged confirmandi, and five adult confirmandi. The parish had a lovely reception for us after the service.
Now it’s time to get ready to go to Easter Mass. I know I technically don’t “have” to, since I was at the Vigil, but since I can actually receive the Eucharist now, wild horses couldn’t drag me away!
Congratulations to all the other RCIA “graduates” on the forum! Let’s let our lights shine for Christ!
I wanted to share my joy at coming into full communion with the Church at last night’s Easter Vigil. What a moving, beautiful service!
I was one of five candidates (those who’d been baptized in another Christian faith). We also had four who were baptized, two teenaged confirmandi, and five adult confirmandi. The parish had a lovely reception for us after the service.
Now it’s time to get ready to go to Easter Mass. I know I technically don’t “have” to, since I was at the Vigil, but since I can actually receive the Eucharist now, wild horses couldn’t drag me away!
Congratulations to all the other RCIA “graduates” on the forum! Let’s let our lights shine for Christ!